We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

I have dual citizenship. Do I still have to file taxes?

Yes. If one of your nationalities is American, you still have to file US taxes and report your financial interest here (bank accounts, investments etc.).