A personal advisor from the AOS network helps you to make informed decisions on any tax topic that is important for your personal situation. We can help you to get connected to the best suitable Tax Advisor from our screened and carefully selected specialist partners.
A Tax Advisor of the AOS network will help you to:
- Determine which tax obligations you have in the US
- Understand applicable tax treaties between your country and the US
- Make an overview of the tax obligations for your partner and siblings
- Make an overview of the tasks that need to get done in order to file
- Define the information you need from your bank accounts
- Determine which of your stocks or participations are needed to be included in your file
- Streamline your investment portfolios to American standards
Advisors in the AOS network all have extensive experience with IRS procedures such as Streamlined and the OVDP, possess a CPA (Chartered Public Accountant) degree and are IRS-registered and/or an IRS-enrolled agent. On average they have a minimum of 5-10 years of experience in handling international taxation challenges for Americans living abroad.
We continually expand and optimise our network based on the feedback we get from our own users. We make agreements with all of our partner companies to reduce initial rates and request advisors to offer flat fees. These reductions are divided between our users (you) and Americans Overseas. This means you are not paying for our commission while still receiving a reduced initial rate. As our network contains many advisors, we maintain a completely independent role.