I own a company. How does that affect my tax obligation?

< 1 min

Owning shares in a company outside of the US will have influence on your tax obligations. The US regulations on reporting investments in companies abroad are complex and require a specialist to advise you. Therefore, we advise you to have this screened by a tax advisor specialised in filing for US citizens abroad. Americans Overseas can provide you with names of professionals if desired.

Contact us for more information