As featured in:
We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.
- Explanation of the US tax system
- When are you a US person for tax purposes
- US taxes and liability
- US taxes owed or not
- Must I pay any fines?
- Willful or non-willful violations
- I’m very anxious about my tax situation. What are the risks of not filing?
- Unaware of US obligations
- Consequences of not filing taxes
- Risk of IRS prosecution
- I recently got a form from my bank about FATCA, asking if I’m American. What Do I do?
- Can I travel to the US?
- Filing tax returns
- US tax specialist
- How do I obtain a SSN?
- Help from the US consulate?
- Download tax form and submitting
- Bookkeeper/accountant tax filing?
- In need of a US tax lawyer
- IRS programs
- What is the “OVDP” and what does it mean if you use this option?
- What is the “Streamlined Procedure” and what does it mean if you use this option?
- Declaration deadline US?
- How often should I declare my taxes?
- Years to include in my declaration
- How long does this process take?
- Where do I file tax returns?
- What is Form 1040?
- What is W8?
- Americans Overseas