Who has to file a K-1 form ?

< 1 min
Published on: 13-05-2022 Last modified on: 25-03-2024

The partnerships are responsible for first preparing their annual tax declaration, and in that document are also the K-1 forms. 

Those K-1 forms are distributed to each owner, and the owner uses those K-1 forms to properly report their own taxable income or losses on their personal US tax return.

Americans Overseas can help with filing your K-1 form

Americans Overseas offers a large independent network of US tax accountants and financial planners, specialized for Americans living abroad. Based on your personal situation, we provide information and introduce you to the appropriate expert in our Americans Overseas network, free of charge and free of any obligation. 

Contact us for more information