We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

Do I need US tax specialist?

We strongly advise that you have a specialized US tax advisor to do your tax reporting. It is complex and very different from the system in your home country. Making a mistake in reporting happens easily because you are unfamiliar with the system, the forms required and the necessary route.  It can lead to unnecessary difficulties, expenses, unjust penalties and tax that will need to be paid.