If I’m a European investment fund and would like to get US investors on board, what do I need to know and do?

< 1 min

If you are a European investment fund and would like to obtain US investors into that fund, the fund will need to prepare a partnership return along with K1s for those US investors each year, which will show the various items of taxation that the partnership has earned during the year. 

Such as interest income, dividends, gains, or losses on the trading of securities and various other income or expense information for the US partners.

Americans Overseas

Americans Overseas offers a large independent network of US tax accountants and financial planners, specialized for Americans living abroad. Based on your personal situation, we provide information and introduce you to the appropriate expert in our Americans Overseas network, free of charge and free of any obligation.

Contact us for more information