How can I balance my tax filings between the EU country I work in and the US?

< 1 min

How can I balance my tax filings between the EU and the US? It is very important to be sure that as you plan your taxes, you take advantage of foreign tax credits between the United States and the particular country that you’re living and working in.

Most countries have a tax treaty with the United States that provides for certain tax credits so that you don’t wind up paying double tax. You usually wind up paying tax in the higher tax jurisdiction. But it is very important each year to really look at these tax credits and be sure that you’re balancing the best tax outcome that can be achieved.

Balance EU US tax filings with Americans Overseas

Americans Overseas offers a large independent network of US tax accountants and financial planners, specialized for Americans living abroad. Based on your personal situation, we provide information and introduce you to the appropriate expert in our Americans Overseas network, free of charge and free of any obligation.


Contact us for more information