Job opening – Assistant – Americans Overseas
We are hiring. You will be giving Americans from all over the world information on their US tax obligations and connect them to proper help. We will offer you several internal and external courses.
The US tax law (and especially FATCA) has a huge impact on the lives of ordinary people. As a result, we’ve been overwhelmed with phone calls and emails for help and support. This is why we want to invite a team member to join our rapidly growing organization,
– be communicating with people on a daily basis by phone and email
– direct specialized questions to Senior colleagues and advisors
– be the first contact and give people a starting point on how to proceed
– very understanding of the impact on people when discovering US taxation laws
– socially strong, a good listener and service minded
– well organized and stress resistant
– Comfortable in English, Dutch and German
– education level: HBO/WO
– an entrepreneurial spirit
– able to work in Amsterdam
– available for 32-40 hours a week
– a competitive salary
– flexible working hours
– flexibility to work from home
– a wide range of possibilities to grow in our company
– we offer a training to understand the US tax law
What we do:
We inform Americans overseas on US tax matters and connect them to a select network of specialized US tax and legal firms to help them avoid double taxation and become compliant, free of charge and free of any obligations.
Why we do it:
It’s an honor and a privilege to have a US passport but not everyone is familiar with the US worldwide taxation laws. The US tax law stipulates that any person holding a US nationality is subject to taxation on their worldwide income. Many people outside the US have no idea and want to come into compliance but are overwhelmed by all the procedures.
People are often emotional and afraid and there is a lot of intimidating information on the web. We are United States Citizens and we have experienced this ourselves. We can’t change the rules but we can help navigate them making the process less costly and stressful.
Apply by e-mailing your resumé and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!