We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

I wasn’t born in the US, nor have I ever lived, worked or visited the US. Does that mean I still have to file taxes?

Yes you do if you’re considered American. You have to file taxes, based purely on your American citizenship. Whether filing will result in you paying actual taxes in the US depends on personal circumstances, and double taxation treaties made with the country in which you live and or work. Not filing taxes in the US is a criminal offence. We therefore advise you to have your personal situation screened by one of our Tax Advisor Partners.