We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

I don’t have a US passport, but I do have an American parent. Does that matter?

Not having a US passport doesn’t mean anything with regard to your tax obligation. You can be an US citizen without having a passport. The tax obligation is purely based on your US citizenship. Check here what the rules are on citizenship through parents.