We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

Where do I file?

Filling in the US is complex, especially when doing it from abroad. We therefore strongly advise you to file through one of our Tax Advisor Partners, who can file for you, through the correct avenues by following all the IRS protocols to ensure a efficient process.