We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

How often should I declare my taxes?

The US has a yearly filing requirement on or before April 15th, following the tax year of your reporting. When living abroad there are exceptions on the filing deadlines.

Do you have questions or need help? Please feel free to contact us. Free of charge and free of any obligation.