We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

When do I file?

You have to file on a yearly basis, on or before April 15th. Americans who live overseas will be granted a two month extension for filing. In that case, the latest filing date would be June 15th of each calendar year.