We help Americans living in Europe to file US taxes and prevent double taxation. Based on your situation we introduce you to a US tax advisor. Free of charge and free of any obligations.

Can I find any articles on these topics?

We share as much information as possible on these topics on our blog. We welcome suggestions on news sources, articles and questions to further extend this section.